This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: Sean Spicer Was 'Among' Not 'In' The Bushes On Tuesday Night
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Here's how to comment on President Trump's review of those National Monuments.
- Some mosquitos at a San Dimas park tested positive for West Nile Virus.
- The Echo Park Craft Fair is back this weekend (in Silver Lake, for the record).
- The Washington Post has issued a correction to the phrasing that launched a thousand memes, clarifying that White Press Secretary was "among" and not "in" the bushes that fateful Tuesday night.
- Here's the trailer for Red Nose Day Actually, that kinda mini-sequel to Love Actually: