ICYMI: Students At UC Davis Can Now Get The Morning-After Pill From A Vending Machine
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Benjamin Millepied's L.A. Dance Project has found a permanent space to call its own in the Arts District.
- Pedro Almodóvar will head the jury at this year's Cannes Film Festival. Will Smith, who has never had a movie at Cannes, is also on the jury, which we support.
- Balenciaga debuted a $2,145 tote that looks basically the same as IKEA's 99-cent shopping bag, and the Scandinavian furniture giant's response ad was very epic.
- Students at UC Davis can now purchase the morning-after pill from the same student center vending machine that sells Advil, condoms and tampons.
- Here's the menu for much-anticipated Botanica restaurant, which opens on Silver Lake Boulevard in a few weeks in the former Silver Lake Liquor storefront.
- And here's Tom Brokaw interviewing Joan Didion in the 1970s: