This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: Jeff Sessions Says Pot Is 'Only Slightly Less Awful' Than Heroin
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- More than 500 million Yahoo accounts were compromised by hackers working with the Russians. Does this mean our AOL accounts are next?
- Jeff Sessions says that pot is only a short step away from heroin. That seems...inaccurate.
- What was Joe Biden's favorite meme of himself? It's apparently this one.
- Leah Remini's exposé series on Scientology is coming back for a second season.
- At least the Dutch are still cool; they said no to anti-Islam nutjob Geert Wilders.
- Walmart is buying ModCloth, an online retailer known for their vintage-inspired designs. Now you can buy a nice cardigan to go with that singing-fish-on-a-wall.
- Here's Roxy Music performing "More Than This" on a German TV show: