This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: Netflix Moves Forward On Famously Unfinished Orson Welles Film
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- A chronological guide to everything that has happened so far on This Is Us.
- Remember when Time tweeted about Amal Clooney showing off her baby bump? Here's the Columbia Journalism Review's advice for how newsrooms should report on women's bodies (spoiler: please don't, unless it's somehow relevant to the story at hand).
- We already told you that Tom Petty and Mumford & Sons are headlining that new Arroyo Seco music festival, but the food lineup is also pretty great.
- Netflix is going to finish—and release—Orson Welles' famously unfinished film The Other Side of the Wind.
- Here's the trailer for Dave Chappelle’s first two Netflix standup specials: