ICYMI: A Museum Exhibit On George Takei Opens Saturday
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- The Palm Springs boutique hotel that the late Mexican singer Juan Gabriel transformed into his home has sold for $1.63 million.
- Seven differences between the Disney versions of Beauty and the Beast and the French fairytale.
- A brief history of outlawing abortion in America.
- On the New York art world's fraught relationship with the First Daughter.
- Little Tokyo's Japanese American National Museum has an exhibit on the life of living L.A. legend George Takei, which opens tomorrow.
- This video of Julia Louis-Dreyfus' facial reactions while watching her college basketball player son's game is the best thing we have seen all day: