ICYMI: Bacon Is About To Get More Expensive
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Former President Barack Obama has been chilling with Richard Branson whilst wearing a backwards hat, because why not?
- Meanwhile, people are already getting Donald Trump tattoos, and here are some selects.
- As if things weren't already bad enough, bacon is about to get more expensive as supplies hit a historic low.
- Here are 25 great books by refugees, courtesy of the New York Times.
- And here is Lena Dunham's original pitch for Girls from way back when, which she herself describes as both a “tone poem about millennial life” and “the worst pitch you’ve ever read.”