ICYMI: Bacon Is About To Get More Expensive
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Former President Barack Obama has been chilling with Richard Branson whilst wearing a backwards hat, because why not?
- Meanwhile, people are already getting Donald Trump tattoos, and here are some selects.
- As if things weren't already bad enough, bacon is about to get more expensive as supplies hit a historic low.
- Here are 25 great books by refugees, courtesy of the New York Times.
- And here is Lena Dunham's original pitch for Girls from way back when, which she herself describes as both a “tone poem about millennial life” and “the worst pitch you’ve ever read.”