ICYMI: How Much Did Kevin Charge To His Dad's Card In 'Home Alone'?
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Arts & Culture Editor Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- That air traffic controller who accidentally sent a plane towards Mount Wilson? Yeah, she's been reassigned.
- Another sign of the oncoming apocalypse: temperatures in the North Pole may soar to 50 degrees above normal in the upcoming weeks.
- Bjork shot back at the music critics who bashed her recent DJ set. She says that male DJs wouldn't have been subjected to the same criticism that she got.
- Weirdly, Christmas movies depict a lot of awful injuries. Certainly, Home Alone comes to mind. Would you be able to survive them in real life?
- Speaking of Home Alone, how much did Kevin's dad have to spend to cover for his son's antics?
- Bob Dylan showed up for Tony Bennett's 90th birthday and put on a great, albeit brief, show.
- Here's the late Leonard Nimoy going "in search of" Atlantis: