ICYMI: Naked Guy Somehow Ends Up On Top Of Metro Bus
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Arts & Culture Editor Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- There is a certain unspoken etiquette when it comes to taking public transit. We're assuming one of the rules is that you shouldn't strip naked and climb on top of a Metro bus.
- The Jesus and Mary Chain are putting out a new album, their first in 18 years.
- In unfortunate music news, Greg Lake (of King Crimson and Emerson, Lake and Palmer) passed away at age 69.
- Martin Scorsese talks about his near-death experience when he was still a young director.
- The population of giraffes has declined about 40% since the 1980s, largely thanks to illegal hunting. The bad news just keeps rolling in this year, huh?
- Viola Desmond, a black activist, will be the first woman to grace the face of the Canadian 10 dollar bill.
- Here's 9 minutes of '90s commercials: