ICYMI: 'House Of Cards' Now Has A Season 5 Premiere Date
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- House of Cards piggy-backed on today's political news with an announcement of season five's premiere date.
- A Finnish man used virtual reality to meet his baby before it was born.
- Weirdly, not having an inaugural poet actually seems to be a Republican "thing."
- Walt Whitman makes the case that reading and a robust democracy are linked.
- Evan Puschak of The Nerdwriter has a great breakdown of how Louis C.K. tells a joke.
- Google might be getting closer to a Waze for parking.
- A representative from the NYC Mayor's Office has an initial estimate of Trump's inauguration crowd size in Washington, D.C.
- The Broad City girls won't be back with season 4 until the summer, but they dropped a little something for Trump's inauguration: