ICYMI: 'House Of Cards' Now Has A Season 5 Premiere Date
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- House of Cards piggy-backed on today's political news with an announcement of season five's premiere date.
- A Finnish man used virtual reality to meet his baby before it was born.
- Weirdly, not having an inaugural poet actually seems to be a Republican "thing."
- Walt Whitman makes the case that reading and a robust democracy are linked.
- Evan Puschak of The Nerdwriter has a great breakdown of how Louis C.K. tells a joke.
- Google might be getting closer to a Waze for parking.
- A representative from the NYC Mayor's Office has an initial estimate of Trump's inauguration crowd size in Washington, D.C.
- The Broad City girls won't be back with season 4 until the summer, but they dropped a little something for Trump's inauguration: