ICYMI: The 'Homeland' Season 6 Premiere Is Now Streaming
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Art & Culture Editor Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- In what the A.V. Club calls "a rare case of an organization actually asking to be given similar treatment to a high-profile racist hate group," the Church of Scientology is pissed that A&E is still airing Leah Remini’s Scientology And The Aftermath even though the network canceled its KKK docu-series.
- Despite not officially scheduled to air until January 15, the premiere of the sixth season of Homeland is now streaming on Showtime.
- The best literary adaptations of 2016, plus which of the year's books deserve to be made into movies, according to LitHub.
- The new downtown Blue Bottle outpost in the Bradbury Building is opening tomorrow, and here's a look inside.
- Do you guys remember when Y2K was our biggest fear? Man, those were the days: