ICYMI: Ed Ruscha's Pick For The 'Most L.A.' Restaurant In Town
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Art & Culture Editor Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Here is where you should be eating right now in L.A., according to Lucky Peach.
- The good people at Lucky Peach* (check out their L.A. issue, on stands now!) also asked a bunch of cool artists, writers and filmmakers what they considered the "most L.A." restaurant in town to be. Both Ed Ruscha and Eve Babitz went with Musso & Frank Grill.
- The son of the celebrated sculptor Louise Bourgeois has donated the artist's West Village townhouse to a non-profit organization run by the Lenape tribe.
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’s Rachel Bloom talks La La Land.
- Looking at President Obama's legacy as "reader in chief," and the makings of a literary presidency (guess it was fun while it lasted!).
- Here are some ways to support the Women's March on Washington.
*For the record, I know zero people at Lucky Peach and have no ulterior motives to my endorsements... I am just a fan.