ICYMI: Tom Ford Thinks Los Angeles Is Full Of 'Morons' With No Sense Of Style
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Arts & Culture Editor Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Fashion designer and film director Tom Ford doesn't seem to think very highly of Angelenos, despite currently calling L.A. his home. Tell us how you really feel, Tom.
- President-elect Donald Trump has named UC Irvine professor Peter Navarro to lead a new White House post on trade. Navarro was an advisor on Trump's campaign and a sharp critic of China.
- Authorities believe a man who stole a $1.6 million pot of gold in New York City is in Los Angeles.
- Recently-departed NBA sideline reporter Craig Sager has been immortalized by a local street artist.
- Dani Mathers is really sorry about body-shaming a woman on Snapchat and hopes this whole mess doesn't ruin her gig in real estate.
- Need some listening while you travel this holiday season? Check out the Christmas-themed rom-com radio play Deck The Halls (With Matrimony!), which you can download on Soundcloud or on iTunes.
- Check out more images from the forthcoming Blade Runner sequel.
- And finally, Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan are back together for The Trip to Spain. Here, they do competing impressions of Mick Jagger: