This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: The LA Conservancy Is Suing The City Over That Frank Gehry Project
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Art & Culture Editor Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Chris Pratt's new hobby/long-game joke appears to be cropping his Passengers co-star Jennifer Lawrence halfway out of pictures before he posts them on Instagram.
- Here's a terrifying look at how President Trump could wage war on science.
- Oh dear God, an Eames-inspired stroller and car seat system exists.
- Don Calfa, the the film, stage and television actor who played the evil mortician in The Return of the Living Dead, has died at 76.
- The LA Conservancy has sued the city over that controversial Frank Gehry Sunset Strip project.
- Sasha Obama rapped along with Chance the Rapper at the White House Tree Lighting Ceremony and we all cried for the end of Obama-era America: