ICYMI: Carrie Fisher Says Donald Trump Probably Does Lots Of Coke
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Self-professed cocaine expert Carrie Fisher took to Twitter on Sunday night to clarify how Donald's incessant sniff-sniff-sniffing at the second presidential debate is ABSOLUTELY a cocaine thing. Remember kids, there's no such thing as ethically sourced coke.
- Florida man drives car into house to protect it from Hurricane Matthew (cool name). Cool, I guess. Just as long as he remembers to open the home's doors and windows before turning the car's engine on.
- Shia LeBeouf got married in Vegas by Elvis. For what it's worth, LeBeouf and his bride Mia Goth have been dating for a long time now, so it's all good.
- Ben Gibbard and Death Cab For Cutie wrote a whole song to protest Donald Trump. The song is the first of 30 anti-Trump ballads to be released in the coming days.
- A bear attacked a person in the Angeles National Forest on Monday on the trail up to Mt. Wilson, but he'll probably be alright. No word on the bear, though.
- KPCC questions whether or not California roads and drivers are ready for legal weed.
And here's a great bike race finish: