This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: We Just Wanna Re-Watch This Scene From 'Notting Hill'
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- The Miami Dolphins’ offensive line coach has resigned after a video of him snorting a white substance surfaced online.
- "Did Dove Just Call Me Dirty?" Actress Danielle Brooks' powerful response to the company's unfathomably offensive ad.
- The Hollywood Reporter has the full Hail Mary email that Harvey Weinstein sent a number of high-level Hollywood executives, begging them to help save his job.
- [A cartoon of] Mark Zuckerberg toured hurricane-stricken Puerto Rico using Facebook’s new virtual reality platform because we are already in the dystopia future.
- Matt Damon and Russell Crowe reportedly personally pitched in to help kill a 2004 story about Harvey Weinstein.
- Meanwhile, Julianne Moore, Kevin Smith and Miles Teller join the list of big names speaking out on Weinstein.
- Forget the news. Forget the world. Let's re-watch this A+ scene from A+ rom-com Notting Hill: