ICYMI: A Guide To The Best L.A. DMV Hacks
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- These maps show how Americans speak English differently across the country.
- The DMV hacks every smart Angeleno should know, according to Los Angeles Magazine.
- Those in search of great Halloween costumes might want to check out this former costumer's estate sale, which kicks off Thursday.
- Amazon Prime just got, uh, even primer.
- Merriam-Webster breaks down the rise of "alt" as a prefix.
- Sex offender parolees are not required to warn off trick-or-treaters with "do not disturb" signs on their doors.
- The 18th annual L. A. Greek Fest kicks off this weekend, and we are mildly obsessed with this promo video starring Father John Bakas, a Greek Orthodox priest at Santa Sophia Cathedral: