ICYMI: Cardi B On The Price Of Fame
We can't do this without you.
Local community reporting is vital, so is your support today during our June Member drive. Your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Jenny Holzer and other artists signed an open letter to the art world where they pledged to fight sexual harassment and assault.
- Cardi B talks the price of fame with Rolling Stone.
- A history of Eataly, whose L.A. location opens on Friday.
- It's officially chilly in Los Angeles, so time to dress as Mr. Autumn Man, as God intended.
- Glamour announced its annual Women of the Year list, including Nicole Kidman, Samantha Bee, and the organizers of the Women's March.
- Finn Wolfhard of Stranger Things joined Twitter recently, and today he revealed he mistook a bidet for a water fountain.
- Julien Baker's first official album was released on Friday, so here's the video to "Appointments":