ICYMI: Cardi B On The Price Of Fame
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today during our fall member drive.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Jenny Holzer and other artists signed an open letter to the art world where they pledged to fight sexual harassment and assault.
- Cardi B talks the price of fame with Rolling Stone.
- A history of Eataly, whose L.A. location opens on Friday.
- It's officially chilly in Los Angeles, so time to dress as Mr. Autumn Man, as God intended.
- Glamour announced its annual Women of the Year list, including Nicole Kidman, Samantha Bee, and the organizers of the Women's March.
- Finn Wolfhard of Stranger Things joined Twitter recently, and today he revealed he mistook a bidet for a water fountain.
- Julien Baker's first official album was released on Friday, so here's the video to "Appointments":