ICYMI: Yoko Ono's 'Plum Floating In Perfume' Drink From 'The Simpsons' Is Now A Thing
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Arts & Culture Editor Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Remember when Barney Gumble dated a Yoko Ono-knockoff? And when she ordered a "single plum floating in perfume, served in a man's hat"? Well, that drink exists now.
- Justin Timberlake may have violated Tennessee law by taking a selfies at a polling place. Is there anything cooler than voting and breaking the law at the same time?
- So, the Cleveland Indians? Yeah, they're problematic.
- Here's something that'll send a chill down your spine: 13 musicians who claimed to have seen a real-life ghost. Kendrick Lamar is among them.
- We are closing in on the mysterious "Planet Nine" that may be floating around in our Solar System.
- Sumner Redstone is now suing his ex-girlfriends for alleged elder abuse. He also claims that they were trying to take his money. We imagine he's suing on principal, and not for the cash.
- Looking for some scares as Halloween approaches? You can check out some UFOs with Leonard Nimoy: