ICYMI: Yoko Ono's 'Plum Floating In Perfume' Drink From 'The Simpsons' Is Now A Thing
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Arts & Culture Editor Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Remember when Barney Gumble dated a Yoko Ono-knockoff? And when she ordered a "single plum floating in perfume, served in a man's hat"? Well, that drink exists now.
- Justin Timberlake may have violated Tennessee law by taking a selfies at a polling place. Is there anything cooler than voting and breaking the law at the same time?
- So, the Cleveland Indians? Yeah, they're problematic.
- Here's something that'll send a chill down your spine: 13 musicians who claimed to have seen a real-life ghost. Kendrick Lamar is among them.
- We are closing in on the mysterious "Planet Nine" that may be floating around in our Solar System.
- Sumner Redstone is now suing his ex-girlfriends for alleged elder abuse. He also claims that they were trying to take his money. We imagine he's suing on principal, and not for the cash.
- Looking for some scares as Halloween approaches? You can check out some UFOs with Leonard Nimoy: