ICYMI: Trump Fans Protest Outside Of Gloria Allred's Office In Attempt To Save Women
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Donald Trump supporters protested outside of Gloria Allred's office, claiming that the lawyer "exploits" women.
- What's the secret to the Dodgers' success this season? The answer may be their "summer intern," the L.A. Kings' Tyler Toffoli.
- The Anti-Defamation League says that there were 2.6 million anti-Semitic Tweets last year. Shockingly, two-thirds of them came from just 1,600 accounts.
- An Anaheim man has gotten 30 years in prison for trying to aid ISIS. A judge claims that he's a recruiter. He'd also paid for a friend's plane ticket to go fight for the terrorist group.
- The European Space Agency says that, at the moment, they've lost contact with their Mars lander after it'd attempted to make a touchdown on Wednesday. U.S.A! U.S.A! We're joking—that's a total bummer.
- Remember JoJo? Well, she's back!
- Speaking of pop stars. Justin Bieber wants you to quiet down.
- Julio Urias, who's 20 years old, will become the youngest pitcher to start a playoff game in Major League Baseball history when he takes on the Cubs tonight. What's it like to take a pitch from him? You'll get an idea from this POV video: