ICYMI: Donald Trump's Email Servers Are Very, Very Not Secure
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- A panel of foreign journalists discuss "the difficulty of explaining this campaign—and Donald Trump in particular—for global audiences."
- The Institute of Contemporary Art (coming soon to downtown; formerly the Santa Monica Museum of Art) has a new Mark Bradford-designed logo, and it's pretty cool.
- Apparently one person called in 84% of the noise complaints to D.C.'s Dulles airport.
- Despite all their talk about Hillary's emails, the Trump Organization apparently runs all their mail servers on "a version of Microsoft Windows Server that has been out of support for years."
- Zac Posen designed Delta's new flight attendant uniforms and they are very purple.
- And finally, in of our favorite throwback videos of all time, then-Friends stars Jennifer Aniston and Matthew Perry explain how to use Microsoft Windows 95: