ICYMI: Larry Flynt Offering A Cool Mil To Anyone With Scandalous Trump Tapes
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- There will soon be an award for the best sex descriptions in fiction, because why not?
- A proposed train route between Los Angeles and the Coachella Valley is up for discussion, again.
- Does anyone know where to find Bob Dylan? The Swedish Academy, who honored Dylan last week with the Nobel Prize, can't get a hold of him. Terrific headline, Guardian.
- Apparently people are still posting that absurd Facebook "legal" privacy notice thing, a full four years after the hoax started. Thanks, Above The Law, for breaking down why your copy-and-pasted legalese means nothing.
- Tomorrow night, Mario Batali will be catering the Obama's final state dinner (thrown in honor of Italian prime minister Matteo Renzi and his wife, Agnese Landini, natch). For everyone whose invitations were lost in the mail, you can at least enjoy reading the menu in full.
- Pornographer and Hustler publisher Larry Flynt is offering $1 million to anyone with video or audio recordings of Donald Trump engaging in illegal behavior or sexually demeaning women.
- Here is a 19-minute supercut of Tom Cruise running in different movies, presented without comment: