ICYMI: Say Goodbye To San Diego SeaWorld's Killer Whale Shows
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Arts & Culture Editor Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Say goodbye to the killer whale shows at San Diego's SeaWorld—their run ends this Sunday.
- Ear doctors say stop cleaning your ears, despite how satisfying it may be.
- You guys ready for this year's hot fashion trend: chokers for men.
- Don't forget to say goodbye to an Insta favorite. "Penetrable," the outdoor installation at LACMA that resembles hanging spaghetti, will be leaving on February 12.
- We live in dark times when John Carpenter has to remind us that his modern classic They Live is not about Jews taking over the world.
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield once went to Disneyland really stoned. Who hasn't?
- Hey, you're halfway through the shortened week. We hope you're holdin' on.