ICYMI: Remembering Taylor Swift's 2005 MySpace Profile
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Art & Culture Editor Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Netflix may have beaten out the network giants to have the most-viewed show of 2016, depending on whom you ask.
- An Italian prison is hoping to rehabilitate inmates through a sommelier program, because why not.
- A timeline of the "guided and misguided efforts" to address the myriad needs and problems of the art world, from the opening of the Louvre, to the founding of L.A.'s own Underground Museum.
- A beautiful look back at the late-aughts MySpace (R.I.P., sort of) profiles that your favorite celebrities would probably rather we forget.
- Woody Harrelson is in talks to join Alden Ehrenreich in the Han Solo stand-alone Star Wars film.
- French actress Marion Cotillard said that she "always" cries watching the end of the Will Ferrell-John C. Reilly comedy Step Brothers. Do you?