ICYMI: Stan Mikita's Donuts From 'Wayne's World' Is Coming To L.A. This Weekend
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Postmates understands that times are tough: the app will be expanding their alcohol delivery options starting today in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- A real-life version of Stan Mikita’s Donuts from Wayne's World will be setting up shop in L.A. this weekend.
- Celebrated author Roxane Gay pulled her upcoming book from publisher Simon & Schuster in protest of the publisher's recently-inked book deal with alt-right personality Milo Yiannopoulos.
- Philip Roth considers the similarities between his 2004 novel “The Plot Against America,” and the current state of affairs in the U.S.
- A brief history of the KKK in American politics.
- Every time a rogue National Park Service employee puts their job on the line to tweet facts, David Bowie's "Heroes" (We can be heroes, just for one day...) plays in my head. Please enjoy this music video: