ICYMI: The White House Website Is No Longer Available En Español
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- A Spanish version of the White House website has existed since the days of the George W. Bush administration, until it magically disappeared Friday. White House press secretary (and famously honest individual) Sean Spicer assured reporters that it would be back... eventually.
- A Twitter account now exists that is just links to that video of a certain Nazi getting punched in the face, paired with different songs.
- Todd Fisher weighs in on how his sister Carrie Fisher became an unlikely face of the rebellion against Trump.
- L.A.'s legendary Brooklyn Bagel Bakery could reopen by the summer.
- This guy made an extremely cinematic video of the rain falling outside his L.A. home, and it's weirdly gripping: