ICYMI: How Santa Monica High School Shaped A Top Trump Advisor
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Both of civil rights icon John Lewis's books sold out on Amazon the day after the Georgia congressman was attacked by the President-elect on Twitter.
- The L.A. Times has a fantastic feature on top Trump advisor Stephen Miller and his time at liberal Santa Monica High School.
- One of Mexico's most celebrated chefs is opening a restaurant in L.A. next month.
- Culver City is considering creating a protected bike lane to connect the Expo Line to commercial areas.
- Meet Yolanda Baker, America's last disco ball maker: