ICYMI: The Rams Now Have The Youngest Head Coach In NFL History
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Julia Halperin of the Art Newspaper speaks with Madeline Brand about why we've seen an explosion of private museums across the U.S. and here in L.A., where George Lucas just announced he'll be building his own.
- Neal and Amy Knoll Fraser will be shuttering the restaurant BLD after a decade in business on Beverly Boulevard.
- The famously weather-resistant brand L.L. Bean has found itself smack dab in the middle of a Donald Trump-related PR nightmare.
- More than 40% of California is no longer in drought conditions.
- These Selena Quintanilla-themed lotería cards exist!
- Newly hired Rams coach Sean McVay made headlines as the youngest head coach in NFL history.
- Here is a great clip from Clueless: