ICYMI: What Siskel & Ebert Thought Of 'Pulp Fiction' (In 1994)
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- It was only months ago when they refilled the Ivanhoe Reservoir in Silver Lake with water. Now it's going to be drained again for, ugh, pipeline work.
- We don't really have the time to rank every single Taylor Swift song. So, we're glad someone else did the dirty work.
- While we're on the ranking game, why don't we rank all the characters from a Wes Anderson movie?
- Hollywood union SAG-AFTRA will reportedly investigate the set of Riverdale, after one of the show's stars got into car crash following a 16-hour work day.
- New female writers for the popular animated series Rick and Morty are getting harassed by male fans. "I loathe these people," co-creator Dan Harmon said of these particular fans..
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte says he will have his own son killed if rumors about his involvement with a drug shipment are true.
- Siskel and Ebert's take on Pulp Fiction (spoiler alert: they liked it):