ICYMI: Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin Tried To Get A Government Plane For His Honeymoon
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- The saga of Amber Tamblyn and "predatory" James Woods continues.
- Former attempted Hollywood producer and current U.S. Secretary Treasury Steven Mnuchin tried to get a government jet to take him on his European honeymoon this summer, "sparking an 'inquiry' by The Treasury Department's Office of Inspector General," according to ABC News.
- A Will & Grace-inspired "wine shake" will soon be available at Shake Shacks in L.A. and New York City.
- Studio City residents are still really mad about that proposed Harvard-Westlake bridge over Coldwater Canyon.
- Prosecutors are alleging that Suge Knight's fiancee and business partner sold TMZ sealed videos related to Knight's murder trial.
- Meet legendary Los Angeles Fire Department public information officer Bryan Humphrey: