This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin Tried To Get A Government Plane For His Honeymoon
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- The saga of Amber Tamblyn and "predatory" James Woods continues.
- Former attempted Hollywood producer and current U.S. Secretary Treasury Steven Mnuchin tried to get a government jet to take him on his European honeymoon this summer, "sparking an 'inquiry' by The Treasury Department's Office of Inspector General," according to ABC News.
- A Will & Grace-inspired "wine shake" will soon be available at Shake Shacks in L.A. and New York City.
- Studio City residents are still really mad about that proposed Harvard-Westlake bridge over Coldwater Canyon.
- Prosecutors are alleging that Suge Knight's fiancee and business partner sold TMZ sealed videos related to Knight's murder trial.
- Meet legendary Los Angeles Fire Department public information officer Bryan Humphrey: