ICYMI: Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin Tried To Get A Government Plane For His Honeymoon
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- The saga of Amber Tamblyn and "predatory" James Woods continues.
- Former attempted Hollywood producer and current U.S. Secretary Treasury Steven Mnuchin tried to get a government jet to take him on his European honeymoon this summer, "sparking an 'inquiry' by The Treasury Department's Office of Inspector General," according to ABC News.
- A Will & Grace-inspired "wine shake" will soon be available at Shake Shacks in L.A. and New York City.
- Studio City residents are still really mad about that proposed Harvard-Westlake bridge over Coldwater Canyon.
- Prosecutors are alleging that Suge Knight's fiancee and business partner sold TMZ sealed videos related to Knight's murder trial.
- Meet legendary Los Angeles Fire Department public information officer Bryan Humphrey: