ICYMI: Bummer, 'Veep' Will End After 7th Season
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Dame Magazine tells you everything you need to know about DACA.
- Kentucky could become the first U.S. state with no abortion clinic.
- George Clooney totally texts with Barack Obama all the time, and they have inside jokes, and he needs you to know about it.
- Ever wonder why Angelenos call it "the 10"? Curbed takes a deep dive into L.A.'s freeway nomenclature.
- Veep will end after its 7th season, because nothing gold can stay.
- Luxury kitchenware company Le Creuset is still on that millennial-pink grind.
- Life is hard, so here's a man dancing to the Becker theme song for one hour straight: