This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: Bummer, 'Veep' Will End After 7th Season
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Dame Magazine tells you everything you need to know about DACA.
- Kentucky could become the first U.S. state with no abortion clinic.
- George Clooney totally texts with Barack Obama all the time, and they have inside jokes, and he needs you to know about it.
- Ever wonder why Angelenos call it "the 10"? Curbed takes a deep dive into L.A.'s freeway nomenclature.
- Veep will end after its 7th season, because nothing gold can stay.
- Luxury kitchenware company Le Creuset is still on that millennial-pink grind.
- Life is hard, so here's a man dancing to the Becker theme song for one hour straight: