ICYMI: Bummer, 'Veep' Will End After 7th Season
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Dame Magazine tells you everything you need to know about DACA.
- Kentucky could become the first U.S. state with no abortion clinic.
- George Clooney totally texts with Barack Obama all the time, and they have inside jokes, and he needs you to know about it.
- Ever wonder why Angelenos call it "the 10"? Curbed takes a deep dive into L.A.'s freeway nomenclature.
- Veep will end after its 7th season, because nothing gold can stay.
- Luxury kitchenware company Le Creuset is still on that millennial-pink grind.
- Life is hard, so here's a man dancing to the Becker theme song for one hour straight: