ICYMI: 'The Price Is Right' Saw A Historic Payday On The Big Wheel
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- The end of the Dictionary of American English, and its eulogy in the New Yorker. The Dictionary was the source for the iconic NY Times interactive dialect map.
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend talks his new Neflix anime show, Neo Yokio.
- Our friends at Curbed give a great rundown of how to navigate LAX.
- The Trump administration officially rescinded the Title IX guidance on campus sexual assault.
- A history of Cardi B.'s rise to fame.
- The Price is Right paid out an insane $80,000 in only a couple minutes during this morning's show. And it all happened on The Big Wheel—it marked the most that contestants have won on that segment in the show's history.
- And here's some Ryuichi Sakamoto to ease you into the weekend.