ICYMI: Are You Sure That's Tuna You're Eating?
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- That's right. You read that headline correctly. A study has found that a whole bunch of restaurants lie about what kinds of fish they're serving. Not too many of the eateries listed in the study are in L.A., but the study reportedly concluded roughly 1/5 servings of fish are mislabeled.
- Kendall and Kylie got stuck in an elevator in NYC. Really, though, we only think this is funny because of this article's first sentence.
- There's a woman rolling around West L.A. in a white Mercedes stealing packages from doorsteps all over L.A.
- Click here to be exposed to a controversial opinion on Humans of NY. (Important because a picture of Hillary Clinton was posted to the page recently)
- Here are a bunch of cool pictures taken around Los Angeles matching film locations to their real life counterparts. I know, I know, we've all seen these things hundreds of times before, but they're always fun to look at! This one goes to Long Beach!
- And if you're interested in seeing what the cutting edge of artistic video editing looks like, take a gander at this video entitled simply "Steve Harvey Doesn't Want To Host Family Feud Anymore." Who can blame him.