This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: Yes, That's 'I'm Too Sexy' In Taylor Swift's New Single
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Right Said Fred found out with the rest of the world that "Look What You Made Me Do" sounds oddly similar to "I'm Too Sexy."
- Hurricane Harvey is now a category 4 storm.
- What's going on at HUD under Secretary Ben Carson?
- Kendrick Lamar said DAMN. is meant to be listened to backwards.
- Pastries as activism.
- Kimberlé Crenshaw on Trump's presidency.
- And here's a PBS explainer on how the 1% isn't the only income bracket influencing the wage gap: