ICYMI: James Cameron Thinks He Made A Better 'Wonder Woman'
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- James Cameron discusses Terminator 2 and why he thinks he did a better job with Sarah Connor than Wonder Woman did its title character when it comes to female superheroes.
- Beef and pork battle it out in Charleston, SC, between two of the best BBQ pitmasters in the world.
- The history of racist mob violence in America.
- Kat Stoeffel at The Cut looks deep in the shifting role of writing about misogyny online.
- Shaun King is leaving the NY Daily News to join the Harvard fair punishment project.
- Amazon cut prices at Whole Foods now that the purchase is complete.
- And here's Super Deluxe reimagining Ivanka Trump's words about her father as a Lana Del Rey song: