ICYMI: Yeah, We Don't Know How 'Despacito' Got So Big Either
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- How Big Tech has changed art and culture via the Internet.
- Looking for a new job? This listing for a nanny position in London pays $130,000 a year and offers perks like access to a personal Michelin-starred chef and a Maserati.
- Mercedes-Benz doesn't agree with your vision for the future of automobile design.
- And you can't talk about the future of the automobile without mentioning Waymo: Google's self-driving car project.
- "Despacito" is on track to become one of the biggest songs of all time. But, how?
- Millennials and Baby Boomers can't seem to agree on interior design style.
- Here's a group of North Korean refugees trying American barbeque for the first time. Globalism!: