This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: Pizzagate Conspiracy Theorist Had Top Military Security Clearance
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Like a bit of heft to your pizza? Here's a list of some places to get a thicker pie in L.A.
- Spotify is dropping racist acts from its library.
- Stormfront, a gross white nationalist website, only allows white members to join. In an effort to prove their "whiteness," members use genetic ancestry tests to track their heritage...only to find they're not quite as white as they'd hoped.
- Amazon's stock market value took a $5 billion plunge after Trump sent out a tweet targeting the company.
- Jack Posobiec, who's known to spread wild rumors regarding "Pizzagate" and the death of Seth Rich, had one of the military’s highest security clearances before it was temporarily suspended.
- The unbeatable pairing of Tony Leung and Faye Wong: