ICYMI: Pizzagate Conspiracy Theorist Had Top Military Security Clearance
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Like a bit of heft to your pizza? Here's a list of some places to get a thicker pie in L.A.
- Spotify is dropping racist acts from its library.
- Stormfront, a gross white nationalist website, only allows white members to join. In an effort to prove their "whiteness," members use genetic ancestry tests to track their heritage...only to find they're not quite as white as they'd hoped.
- Amazon's stock market value took a $5 billion plunge after Trump sent out a tweet targeting the company.
- Jack Posobiec, who's known to spread wild rumors regarding "Pizzagate" and the death of Seth Rich, had one of the military’s highest security clearances before it was temporarily suspended.
- The unbeatable pairing of Tony Leung and Faye Wong: