ICYMI: Belle And Sebastian Left Their Drummer At A North Dakota Wal-Mart By Accident
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Like Hunger Games? You'll be able to experience it IRL when Lionsgate opens a Hunger Games theme park in South Korea.
- Belle and Sebastian forgot their drummer at a North Dakota Wal-Mart while on tour. Sounds like perfect material for another one of their catchy and twee AF songs.
- Pineapples are now banned from this year's music festivals in Leeds and Reading. Time to refund your tickets!
- A look inside the mechanism of SB Nation. It doesn't paint a very rosy picture of modern-day journalism.
- On Steve Bannon's silence over Charlottesville and white supremacists.
- Three former players for the Philadelphia Phillies have died of brain cancer, raising questions about if it may be related to the use of artificial turf.
- Prince knows how to rock the bass (and just about every instrument in existence):