ICYMI: Taylor Swift Wins Groping Case Against Radio Host, Awarded Symbolic Dollar By Jury
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Taylor Swift has won her sexual assault case against radio host David Mueller, which the singer says had groped her at a 2013 event in Denver. A jury awarded her a total of $1. "It says 'no means no' for all women," Swift said about the dollar's significance.
- For all you Total Request Live completists, Britney Spears’ Baby One More Time is now on vinyl.
- How did tempura become a staple in Japan? The answer has its roots with the Portuguese.
- The Daily Stormer, a white supremacist website, turned to Google for hosting services after it was dumped by GoDaddy. But Google was like "nah."
- Unfazed by the unfair treatment of Colin Kaepernick, the Seattle Seahawks' Michael Bennett says he will sit for the National Anthem during the 2017 NFL season.
- Does anyone rock harder than Hans Zimmer these days?
- Let's learn to count (again) with Sesame Street: