This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: Spill Of Frozen Pizzas Closes Down Highway In Arkansas
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- A stretch of highway in Arkansas was shut down for four hours after it faced a spill of DiGiorno and Tombstone frozen pizzas.
- Will our bodies be outfitted with pig organs one day?
- In its ongoing series about 1997, the A.V. Club takes a look at the year's cinematic offerings.
- What's Amanda Knox up to these days?
- If you want in on Jack White's new record, you'll have to go to a Detroit Tigers game.
- More turmoil at Google: a townhall meeting (meant to address the recent sexism scandal) was canceled after details about the meeting were leaked.
- Here's that classic video of Yasiel Puig and Hyun-jin Ryu horsing around in the Dodgers dugout: