ICYMI: Spill Of Frozen Pizzas Closes Down Highway In Arkansas
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- A stretch of highway in Arkansas was shut down for four hours after it faced a spill of DiGiorno and Tombstone frozen pizzas.
- Will our bodies be outfitted with pig organs one day?
- In its ongoing series about 1997, the A.V. Club takes a look at the year's cinematic offerings.
- What's Amanda Knox up to these days?
- If you want in on Jack White's new record, you'll have to go to a Detroit Tigers game.
- More turmoil at Google: a townhall meeting (meant to address the recent sexism scandal) was canceled after details about the meeting were leaked.
- Here's that classic video of Yasiel Puig and Hyun-jin Ryu horsing around in the Dodgers dugout: