ICYMI: Long Island Restaurant Cheers The Mooch's Return
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- U.S. tensions with North Korea continue to escalate.
- A San Francisco couple bought a whole street in the Presidio, and their rich neighbors are mad.
- If you haven't read Jia Tolentino's New Yorker dissection of the "Large Adult Son" meme yet, do yourself a favor and get on it.
- "Dog Questions To Which The Answer Is 'You Are,' Ranked", courtesy of The Hairpin.
- An Italian restaurant on Long Island burst into cheers for the Mooch.
- The rare millennial pink dolphin has made its return to Louisiana.
- Kick back with SZA, if you haven't yet: