This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: Long Island Restaurant Cheers The Mooch's Return
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- U.S. tensions with North Korea continue to escalate.
- A San Francisco couple bought a whole street in the Presidio, and their rich neighbors are mad.
- If you haven't read Jia Tolentino's New Yorker dissection of the "Large Adult Son" meme yet, do yourself a favor and get on it.
- "Dog Questions To Which The Answer Is 'You Are,' Ranked", courtesy of The Hairpin.
- An Italian restaurant on Long Island burst into cheers for the Mooch.
- The rare millennial pink dolphin has made its return to Louisiana.
- Kick back with SZA, if you haven't yet: