ICYMI: How Does 'Sharknado' Find Its Actors?
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Yu Darvish is now a Dodger, and he's getting acquainted with his teammates.
- Family members of the late Seth Rich say that they're tired of the conspiracy theories.
- There's now a New Jersey-sized dead zone in the Gulf of Mexico. Even if you don't know what that means, the terms "dead" and "New Jersey" should hint at something bad for you.
- Did Agatha Christie fake her amnesia to stick it to her cheating husband?
- August is here. What sandwich should you be eating if you're an Aries? Or a Scorpio? Here's a breakdown of your horoscope sandwiches.
- Lynne MacTavish is taking a one-woman stand against poachers who are out to hunt for rhinos.
- A look inside the casting process for the Sharknado?
- Prince and The Revolution rehearse "When Doves Cry" in 1984: