ICYMI: TMZ And Starline Tours... HAVE A MESSY BREAKUP
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- TMZ had sheriff's deputies show up at the offices of Starline Tours in Hollywood to collect on the money they owe, even though Starline was "ready to pay the entire judgment with a cashier's check."
- Remember that supposed 21 Jump Street and Men In Black crossover movie? Yeah, it's not happening apparently. Color us surprised.
- The F-22 is the most state-of-the-art fighter jet in the world—but it's defenseless against bees.
- What's with dudes saying, "Hey" after doing the deed?
- Speaking of which, guess which animal doesn't have sex until they're at least 150 years old? The gracefully ugly Greenland shark, which, it turns out, can live up to 400 years old.
- And speaking of fish, here's some nightmare fuel: invasive fish with "human-like teeth" have been hooked in Michigan this summer.
- OK one last fish item, we swear: make sure you do the stingray shuffle next time you go wading in Seal Beach, as "stingray incidents" are on the rise in Seal Beach.
- Next time you make a play for a foul ball at a game, make sure you put down the nachos: