ICYMI: Is Donald Trump's Beverly Hills Mansion For Sale?
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- A $30 million mansion in Beverly Hills has been listed, and it's heavily suspected that Donald Trump is the owner. Maybe he'll get his pal Geoff Palmer to build him a new one?
- More than 30,000 bees descended on a Walmart in Oklahoma City.
- Here's a nice explanation of why Emperor Akihito wants to resign, and what it may mean for Japan.
- A pair of tandem divers fell to their deaths on Saturday morning in Lodi, California. Investigators say they'll be examining a parachute that had failed to open.
- Those dark, circular spots you see on the swimmers at Rio? They're the result of the ancient tradition of "cupping," which apparently relaxes the muscles (or maybe not).
- Which sports writers produce material that's readable? There's a formula to find out.
- For one person, Pokemon Go actually has a health benefit. She says it's helping her deal with her agoraphobia.
- And here's a smooth jam to carry you through the rest of your Monday: