ICYMI: A Look At Soundcloud's 'Broken' Business Model
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Curbed discusses YIMBYs, a.k.a. "Yes In My Backyard."
- Jenny Slate talks about her life and new movie with Vanity Fair.
- Lana Del Rey is back, y'all.
- Ira Madison III on Girls' Trip, which you should go see this weekend.
- Maggie Haberman and David Remnick, in a conversation for the ages.
- A look behind Soundcloud's unsustainable business model, which The Verge says is "broken."
- And here's Missy, in honor of her headlining FYF tonight for her only live show of 2017: