ICYMI: Trump-Shaped Ecstasy Pills Are 'Making Partying Great Again' In The U.K.
LAist needs your reader support
You can power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today during our June Member drive.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- The newest craze hitting the British party scene? Trump-shaped ecstasy pills, which one dealer's website says "makes partying great again.”
- There's not a whole lot we know (definitively) about dark matter. And the latest suggestion that they may clump to form planets only leaves us with more questions.
- Some say the world will end in fire. Some say in ice. And now researchers think life came from hot, fiery volcanos, not from the depths of the oceans.
- You may know Dan Wilson for his hit song "Closing Time" with Semisonic. But did you know that he also wrote tracks for Adele and Taylor Swift?
- A new short story by writer Cristina Henríquez.
- What did astronauts Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Michael Collins do to pass the time while they were on their way to the moon? That was one long ride.
- Here's a 25-year-old Jon Hamm on a dating game show. He'd treat you to some "fabulous food" and "fabulous conversation":