ICYMI: Trump-Shaped Ecstasy Pills Are 'Making Partying Great Again' In The U.K.
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- The newest craze hitting the British party scene? Trump-shaped ecstasy pills, which one dealer's website says "makes partying great again.”
- There's not a whole lot we know (definitively) about dark matter. And the latest suggestion that they may clump to form planets only leaves us with more questions.
- Some say the world will end in fire. Some say in ice. And now researchers think life came from hot, fiery volcanos, not from the depths of the oceans.
- You may know Dan Wilson for his hit song "Closing Time" with Semisonic. But did you know that he also wrote tracks for Adele and Taylor Swift?
- A new short story by writer Cristina Henríquez.
- What did astronauts Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Michael Collins do to pass the time while they were on their way to the moon? That was one long ride.
- Here's a 25-year-old Jon Hamm on a dating game show. He'd treat you to some "fabulous food" and "fabulous conversation":