ICYMI: 'The L Word' Is Coming Back And Roxane Gay Wants To Write It
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Donald Trump Jr. is under fire for his self-professed "love" for a Russian offer of campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton.
- Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos will meet with men's rights groups to discuss whether campus sexual assault, you know...exists.
- The L Word sequel is officially in the works, and it needs a showrunner. (Writer Roxane Gay has already volunteered via Twitter to help write it.)
- Calling all dads, Van Morrison is playing two shows in Southern California this September.
- Moby wrote an op-ed about why you should eat less beef.
- Computer, load up "Celery Man," please: