ICYMI: 'The L Word' Is Coming Back And Roxane Gay Wants To Write It
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Donald Trump Jr. is under fire for hisself-professed "love" for a Russian offer of campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton.
- Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos will meet with men's rights groups to discuss whether campus sexual assault, you know...exists.
- The L Word sequel is officially in the works, and it needs a showrunner. (Writer Roxane Gay has already volunteered via Twitter to help write it.)
- Calling all dads, Van Morrison is playing two shows in Southern California this September.
- Moby wrote an op-ed about why you should eat less beef.
- Computer, load up "Celery Man," please: