ICYMI: CHP Is Coming Down On Carpool Lane Cheaters
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Are you in the carpool lane when you're not supposed to be? California Highway Patrol is taking new steps to make sure you're in the right lane.
- Vince Staples says he's into Madonna, Duran Duran, and Pet Shop Boys.
- Kendrick Lamar had another title in mind for DAMN. It's super long (and surprisingly kind of lame).
- Here's a beginner's guide to the Tour De France.
- On the idea of A.I. writing pop songs.
- Voters approved Measure M back in November to help boost public transit in L.A. Now, that half-cent sales tax increase is about to go into effect.
- Speaking of A.I writing songs. He's a Beatles-esque track written by A.I. It's scary good: