ICYMI: Border Wall Prototypes May Go Up In San Diego By End Of Summer
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Will we be seeing border wall prototypes in San Diego by the end of this summer?
- A study says that half of Americans are spending their entire paychecks. Not surprisingly, housing and transportation take up a huge chunk of our expenditures.
- Talk about a dystopian scenario: climate change is increasing the number of fires started by lightning in the arctic.
- So there's a wrestler called "The Progressive Liberal," and crowds are really into hating him.
- What do they eat in The Daily Show writer's room? An investigative report.
- After body-slamming a reporter, congressman Greg Gianforte saw a big spike in campaign donations.
- Kendrick Lamar has been releasing a series of vivid music videos for tracks off of DAMN. The latest one—for "ELEMENT."—is perhaps the most brutal of all: