ICYMI: NASA Just Called Out GOOP For Bogus Product Claim
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- It looks like Uber's ex-CEO Travis Kalanick has some superfans at the company; they've started a petition asking him to return as CEO.
- Bill Cosby is going to hold town halls on how to avoid sexual assault charges. Oh boy.
- Here's another Best L.A. Burgers list, in case you aren't tired of those yet.
- And how about a saison to go with that burger? Here's a list of the 116 "best."
- Goop, Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle brand, promotes "healing stickers" that are made from the same "conductive carbon material" that NASA astronauts wear. NASA said that's totally a lie.
- What would the Earth look like if all the icebergs melted? A horrifying look into our possible future.
- Phoenix perform a track off their latest album, Ti Amo: