ICYMI: The Oldest Known Fossils Of Homo Sapiens Have Been Discovered In Morocco
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Ever asked your mom to re-create a Playboy cover she'd posed for nearly 30 years ago? Cooper Hefner, Hugh's son, just did.
- The Mummy reboot is getting trashed. Better luck next time, Tom.
- How the heck did whales get so big?
- The oldest known fossils of homo sapiens have been discovered in Morocco. They date back 300,000 years.
- So it has come to this: for the first time ever, a video game has qualified for an Academy Award.
- Black-ish's Yara Shahidi is headed to Harvard. Congrats!
- If you're wondering what it's like to go ice fishing with Willem Dafoe, you're in luck: